Deep rooted in Ancient Chinese medicine, foot reflexology involves massage of the feet by applying the right amount of pressure on the right spots to restore your Qi (vital energy).
It’s believed when you are stressed or exhausted, your Qi is blocked leaving your more ‘negative’, ‘burnt out’, and ‘vulnerable’ to disease. Foot reflexology done by professional therapists is highly impactful in washing away stress clean slating your mind to take a fresh start. Restore your mind-body balance with foot reflexology for ultimate health and wellness.
- Boosts blood circulation
- Reduces muscle stress or aches
- Lowers stress and anxiety to achieve peace of mind
- Improving mind-body wellness
- Boosts mood
- Improves immunity
- 45 Min / $59
- 60 Min / $69
- 45 Min + 15 Min Upper Body / $69
- 75 Min / $86.25
- 90 Min / $103.50
- 120 Min / $138
- * Complimentary Hot Stone included for 60 min or more services.
ACUPRESSURE (Deep Tissue Body Massage)
A therapeutic replacement for acupuncture, acupressure involves applying right amount of pressure on same energy meridians and acupoints to restore blocked Qi (life force or life energy).
Backed by traditional Chinese Medicine, acupressure aims to restore and retain the balance of Qi through the 14 meridians (channels) inside your body. Acupressure includes no needle insertion but expert therapists to massage you rightly as per your lifestyle and body needs.
- Increases blood circulation
- Restores mind-body wellness (by balancing Qi)
- Boosts moods and reduces anxiety
- Relieves pain (headaches, body aches, etc. naturally)
BLISS COMBO SPECIALS
Relish the benefits of reflexology and acupressure together for a blissful, serene, and tranquil experience. Where foot reflexology heals the body aches and revives the blocked energy pathways, acupressure technique gives a perfect deep tissue massage to reinvigorate your zest of life. Only professionally trained therapists can hit the right nodes of your body to help you naturally heal your body aches, migraine, stress, depression, and more!
- Increases blood circulation
- Rejuvenation of mind-body connection
- Reduce stress, anxiety, depression
- Treats headaches and migraines
- Boosts natural body healing processes
- Meditative and relaxing impact
- Significantly improves natural immunity
- Bliss combo #1: 45 Min Reflexology & 45 Min Body Massage /$115
- Bliss combo #2: 30 Min Reflexology & 60 Min Body Massage /$115
- Combo #3: 45 min Reflexology & 45 min Facial Massage / $120
- Combo #4 : 45 min Body Massage & 45 min Facial Massage /$120
- Combo #5 : 30 min Reflexology & 30 min Body Massage / $90
FIRE CUPPING MASSAGE
An ancient healing therapy for multiple health issues, fire cupping massage is only done right by Professional Trained Health Therapist. This traditional therapy involves using glass jars places on specified points to cater to your body needs or health issues. Through the heating process with fire, air is sucked out to pull the skin out slightly. The process is vital for removal of pathogens that are stick in body tissues. The minute you are done with the cupping therapy, you will feel optimum tranquility and peace deep inside your soul.
- Excellent blood circulation
- Instant pain relief
- Removal of pathogens
- Relaxed and relieved muscles
- Fire Cupping only - 20-30 min /$ 65
- Fire Cupping & Body Massage: 60 min / $115
LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE
Lymphatic drainage massage technique is a combo of right amount of pressure in the right direction to stimulate lymph circulation. Unleash your body’s natural defensive capacities to help you resist stress, drain out toxins, fight diseases and revive to the fullest. A truly replenishing experience for the soul, the massage therapy involves mild mechanical stretching of your body’s connective tissues to promote decongestion of lymph nodes. Steer clear your body of toxins and quicken the healing process of damaged tissues, Lymphatic Drainage Massage is the ultimate solution to boost immunity and revive your body from within.
- Boost in healing processes
- Reduction in pain by sedation of sensory nerve endings
- Relaxation of taut muscles
- Treatment of headaches, strokes, and migraines
- Boosts immune functions for any treatment
- 60 Min / $100
- 90 Min / $135